Ayers Rock Wedding
Choose to have one of Australia’s most recognisable icons as the backdrop to your wedding. Rising 350 metres out of the ground, the Rock is a sacred and special place to the Aboriginal people and exudes sprituality that can be felt today.
Exchange your vows as the sun sets over the rock at a specially selected location over looking Uluru and kata Tjuta, then take the option to dine together at the beautiful Sounds of Silence dinner or at one of Ayers Rock Resort’s excellent restaurants.
Your Ayers Rock Resort wedding includes:
- 3 nights accommodation at Sails in the Desert or any other Ayers Rock Resort property you may wish to stay at. Click here for more information.
- Marriage Celebrant including their accommodation and transfers
- Marriage License & Certificate
- Bride’s bouquet and Groom’s buttonhole
- Bottle of sparkling wine
- Small wedding cake for two
- Wedding Co-ordinator to ensure that your day goes to plan and can help you with any organisation.
• Return transfers to the Uluru lookout point for 2
Ayers Rock wedding from £2420
Wedding ceremony costs are per couple.
Tailor Make your perfect Australia Holiday
With Freedom Australia you can enjoy the type of holiday you are looking for - with the help of our Free Planning Service.
You can mix and match any of the hotels, resorts and touring options on this website to create your perfect holiday experience.