Dive on the Reef
For the beginner a full day introductory dive course which includes two dives will act as the perfect introduction to the Great Barrier Reef, or choose to earn your dive certificate with a 5 day PADI course. All equipment is supplied.
You will be collected from your accommodation and transferred to the Marina. Aboard a 29 metre luxury catamaran travel to three different outer reef locations at Agincourt Reef on the very outer edge of the Great Barrier Reef. Dive and snorkel briefs at each site, dive gear and two introductory dives are included. Enjoy lunch onboard, as well as a submerged platform for easy water access, hot freshwater showers and changing rooms.
- Two introductory dives
- Up to 5 hours at the reef
- All snorkel and dive equipment including wetsuit
- High speed luxury catamaran to the reef
- Three different Great Barrier Reef locations
- Transfers to/from Cairns accommodation
Two Introductory Dive Course from £209
Five Day Learn to Dive Course
This course is a fantastic way for you to learn to dive and experience the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef. The minimum time you need to complete a dive course is four days, however, for some it's just not long enough! Especially for those that wish to try their first night dive which is included on this course. This course includes two days of pool and theory work, followed by three day spent on our comfortable liveaboard vessel M.V. Kangaroo Explorer on the Great Barrier Reef.
- Accommodation pick-up
- Two days classroom theory and pool skills training
- One Snorkel training dive
- Four open water scuba training dives
- Five Pleasure dive, including a night dive
- Two night of accommodation aboard M.V. Kangaroo Explorer
- All diving equipment provided
- All meals whilst on the boat
Five Day Learn to Dive Course from £569
North QLD day tour from £265