Lying between the warm, blue waters of the Gulf and the red sands of the Arabian Desert, Dubai offers year-round sunshine, fine beaches and incredible shopping in its lively markets and air conditioned malls.
Out and About
Jumeirah Beach is Dubai’s answer to Miami, with its long stretches of pristine sand, studded with some of the world’s top hotels. From here downtown Dubai is easily recognisable with its piercing skyscrapers, most noticeably Burj Khalifa - the world’s tallest building.
Dubai is not all 21st century glitz and glam and, for a taste of traditional Arabia, head for the neighbourhoods of Bur Dubai and Deira, with their labyrinth of alleys, souks and mosques separated by the bustling Dubai creek, where wooden Dhows ply their trade.
The people of Dubai are also proud of their Bedouin history and a 4WD desert safari is a great way to understand life here as it would have been centuries ago.
Dubai's top attractions include:
- Palm Jumeirah and The World - sand islands literally built out of the sea - now home to the rich and famous.
- Colourful 'souk' markets, including the famous Gold and Spice Souks
- Burj Khalifa observation deck - awe inspiring views from the 124th floor of the world’s tallest building.
- Over 70 shopping malls with household names and designer goods.
- Dhow cruises on the Dubai Creek.
- Dubai Museum and galleries.
- Desert safaris - ride the dunes in a 4WD and finish with a Bedouin feast.
- Wild Wadi water park with its 33m high slide!
- ‘Ski in the Desert’ at Mall of Emirates.
- Dubai Aquarium.
- Bastakia Quarter - the well preserved and restored old town.
Freedom Australia offers a range of great hotels in exceptional locations throughout Dubai. Your travel consultant will help you choose the one that’s right for you. Prices start from:
- First Class - Park Regis Kris Kin is located opposite Burjuman shopping centre and a short walk to a metro station in the heart of Dubai's historic district. There is a rooftop pool, two restaurants and a bar - from £64
- Deluxe - Shaped like a wave washing over its 900 meters of private beach, the Jumeirah Beach Hotel is a city icon. With luxurious guest rooms, 5 swimming pools and 22 restaurants cafes and bars, it is the ultimate Dubai experience - from £158
Special 3 night Dubai stopover from £379 includes:
- Three nights hotel accommodation with breakfast
- 4WD dune safari with dinner show
- Hop on, hop off city sights tour
- Return airport transfers
To book flights, stopovers or complete tailor made holidays, call Freedom Australia today on 0844 567 8050
A chance to break your journey and do some exploring. Book a hotel only or choose one of our special stopover packages.
Stopover packages include:
- 3 or more nights hotel accommodation
- Selected day tours and/or activities
- Return airport transfers
Ask us to design a stopover that is unique to you.
Tailor Make your perfect Australia Holiday
With Freedom Australia you can enjoy the type of holiday you are looking for - with the help of our Free Planning Service.
You can mix and match any of the hotels, resorts and touring options on this website to create your perfect holiday experience.