Find your Freedom
Arguably Australia’s most spectacular coastline, the East Coast will dazzle you with pristine beaches, outstanding natural beauty and a whole host of local wildlife to discover.
Don’t just admire this astounding region, experience the:
- Towering rainforests of Fraser Island
- The mysterious Glasshouse Mountains
- The breathtaking views from Hamilton Island
- Carefree beach resorts of Noosa, Mooloolaba and Caloundra
- The clear waters of the Whitsundays, perfect for snorkelling!
- Over 100 miles of deserted beaches
- Vibrant marine life and exciting wildlife
- Fun and adventure in Airlie Beach
Getting to Australia's Nature Coast and The Whitsundays is easy with direct air services to Brisbane, Hamilton Island, Proserpine, the Sunshine Coast and Hervey Bay, as well as coach and rail connections.
One of the best ways is by self-drive car or motorhome, enjoy quiet roads, allowing you to explore these beautiful region at your own pace.
Your FREEDOM consultant can arrange travel and accommodation for you - choose from:
Australia’s Nature Coast
On the outside, you’ll find laidback beach resorts and a relaxed coffee culture in Caloundra, Mooloolaba and Noosa and the immeasurable beauty of Fraser Island.
Dig a little deeper and you will discover the enchanting country towns of Eumundi and Montville, forest clad mountains and scenic walking trails.
Australia’s Nature Coast is truly a journey of the senses.
With an incredible 74 islands waiting to be explored, you'll be spoilt for choice. Teeming with exotic marine life and alluring beaches, spend your days discovering the underwater world, sailing through tranquil waters or relaxing on the spectacular beaches.
The Whitsundays are the perfect place to do as little or as much as you desire.
Australia's Nature Coast and the Whitsundays will be a highlight of any Australia holiday. Your FREEDOM consultant can plan a stay for you, from the Queensland capital of Brisbane, or as part of an East Coast adventure.
Check out these amazing suggestions or enquire online for your own Freedom experience:
East Coast Islands & Sun
Embrace Australia's coastal magic as you discover secluded bays, idyllic towns and a myriad of wildlife on a spectacular journey along Queensland's coastline including the Whitsundays and Australia's Nature Coast. Highlights include:
- Overnight stay in Cairns, overlooking Trinity Harbour
- Strolling along Mission Beach
- A kaleidoscope of coral and marine life
- Cruise to the spectacular Whitehaven Beach
- Full day 4WD Fraser Island Tour
9-day East Coast Island & Sun Holiday - from £1118 - read more
Australia’s Nature Coast Discovery
Discover Australia’s spectacular Nature Coast as part of your holiday Down Under. See for yourself the enticing beaches, the mysterious Glass House Mountains and the whales and wildlife of Fraser Island. Highlights include:
- Four nights in Noosa, jewel of Australia's Nature Coast
- Fabulous unspoilt beaches and coastal scenery
- Walking trails through National Parks
- Historic country towns
- A 4WD adventure on Fraser Island
7-day Australia's Nature Coast Discovery from Brisbane - from £625 - read more
Australia's Nature Coast and the Whitsundays are diverse and fascinating regions, with hundreds of quiet towns and hidden beaches to explore. For many it is an Australian holiday in its own right and you can stay as long as you like and still find plenty to do.
Ask your Freedom consultant to design a holiday just for you - enquire now
Not far from Brisbane, Australia’s Nature Coast and the Whitsundays are the perfect self drive destinations, enabling you to explore these beautiful regions at your own pace. Follow coastal roads to discover friendly seaside towns or turn off along quiet country byways to explore historic and welcoming rural communities.
You can experience Australia's Nature Coast and the Whitsundays on their own or as part of a spectacular self-drive adventure:
Australia’s Nature Coast in Style
Immerse yourself in the natural beauty and breath-taking mountain and coastal scenery of Australia’s fabulous Fraser and Sunshine Coast's. Highlights included:
- Three nights at Narrows Escape Rainforest Retreat
- Walking and sightseeing in the Glass House Mountains
- Fabulous beaches of Mooloolaba and Noosa
- Three nights at the eco-friendly Kingfisher Bay Resort
- Full day 4WD tour of Fraser Island
7-day Australia’s Nature Coast in Style – from £725 – read more
Island & Nature Discovery
An astounding drive visiting some of Australia's sensational islands and charming towns, with the freedom to explore each place at your own pace. Highlights include:
- Four-night stay in the beautiful Noosa
- Full day 4WD Fraser Island Tour
- Whitsunday sailing
- A stay on the stunning Hamilton Island
12-day Island & Nature Discovery – from £ 1849 – read more
Nature’s Coastal Drive
A journey along Queensland's beautiful coastline; perfect for relaxing on deserted sandy beaches, exploring National Parks and discovering the rural scenery of this epic country. Highlights include:
- Laidback atmosphere in Caloundra and Mooloolaba
- Whale spotting in Hervey Bay
- The history of Rockhampton
- Hike the trails of Townsville
- Scenic Skyrail ride to the village of Kuranda
14-day Nature’s Coastal Drive – from £1653 – read more
Design your Own
Plot your own route around these gorgeous regions with the help of your Freedom consultant. There’s plenty to do and so much to see and we will be pleased to pre-book your accommodation for you - enquire now
Or check out our Australia motorhomes for the ultimate go-as-you-please holidays.
Discover the stunning natural beauty of Australia on these short experiences focusing on the iconic areas of Australia’s Nature Coast and the Whitsundays. Any of these experiences can be incorporated into our Holiday Ideas or Self Drive itineraries or extended to design a holiday just for you – enquire now
Explore Fraser Island
Uncover the original adventure island... Teeming with wildlife and unique plants, this World Heritage Listed island boasts majestic rainforests, crystal clear freshwater lakes and white beaches.
3-day Fraser Island Experience – from £273 – read more
Island & Sea Escape
Enjoy a slice of paradise on board a sleek catamaran exploring the spectacular Whitsunday Islands followed by an idyllic stay on the popular Hamilton Island.
6-day Island & Sea Escape – from £520 – read more
An unmissable escape nestled in the breath-taking Glasshouse Mountains allowing you to relax whilst being the ideal base to explore the curious rocky peaks and the hinterlands.
3-night Mountain Retreat – from £111 – read more
Talk to the experts
All experiences include overnight accommodation and, in most cases, transport or transfers from a major city. Talk to one of our experts about building these experiences into any holiday itinerary to provide a unique and memorable holiday. – call 0333 234 2889 or enquire online
Things to do…
- Shop in Noosa's Hastings Street
- Visit Mooloolaba's hands-on Sea Life centre
- Fly over the breathtaking Heart Reef
- Bushwalk in the spectacular Glasshouse Mountains
- Visit the Crocoseum at the famous Australia Zoo
- Drive rainforest tracks to Seventy Five Mile Beach
- Walk along the white silica sands of Whitehaven Beach
- Go Whale Watching in Hervey Bay
- Sail around the incredible Whitsunday Islands
- Spend you day relaxing and exploring Hamilton Island
Tailor Make your perfect Australia Holiday
With Freedom Australia you can enjoy the type of holiday you are looking for - with the help of our Free Planning Service.
You can mix and match any of the hotels, resorts and touring options on this website to create your perfect holiday experience.